Thursday, January 19, 2012

Business Major

Not really sure where in time I am. I'm totally lost. I feel like I have been here for 3 years and for 5 days (which of course is the reality). I get to register for classes tomorrow, and that should set up my schedule for the rest of the semester. I already went through I crossed out any classes on Fridays. I'm at business major at UW, so I don't see any reason to change that here. No pictures of the house yet. Will get around to that sooner or later Blair.

The next two pictures of from the bar Delirium, which has the world record for the most beers always available. They have over 2000. The book that has all the beers in it is extremely thick. Kind of like Belgian beer, which on average (according to me) is about 7 to 8% alcohol (comparison: Keystone Light is 4.1%) The lowest I have seen is 3.8 and that was a very very fruity beer.


The Atomium is the genetic shape of Iron. You can go inside of the Atomium to each of the spheres where they have different exhibits. The connectors between them are escalators. Many groups rent out the spheres for the night for team building activities. 


For some reason this fountain is very important and a landmark in Brussels. I will pass along the information if I ever find out why.

4 comments:

  1. I still don't see much food posting. Blair told me I was wrong about this, so I checked in today and still not a whole lot. I saw you mentioned Blair but not me. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can go inside Atomium?!
    Now I really want to go to Belgium.

    And Darlene, didn't you see the cheese post? I think that's good enough for now, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch that, the Creamer post. My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I can see that it's a Blair vs. Darlene thing...His second post here doesn't count, that's cheating, so we're even. I'm super annoyed that you're not totally focused on food, but I'm glad you're getting some foreign experience and writing about it. But I don't think it's possible for you to be a better person from this. Can think of one or two other people who need improvement.

    ReplyDelete