Sunday, January 15, 2012

18 Hour Layover


While the idea of being stuck in San Francisco for 18 hours waiting for my next plane was a little daunting, I was able to take shelter at Corey’s house. In the short amount of time I learned some very important facts. I was also able to go to the beach in mid-January in shorts and be more than comfortable, maybe even a little hot. 


  • While drinking in Golden Gate Park (the second biggest park in the U.S. according to Corey and his roommate) is allowed, drinking at the beach in San Francisco is strictly prohibited.
  • The San Francisco public transportation system can get you pretty much anywhere in a reasonable amount of time. (Unlike Seattle).
  • In able to maintain sanity, if I go to law school, I will be doing so in California or somewhere where there is sunshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment